Search This Blog

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I try everything

I swear if there is something new or limited edition the I'm SO in! I'll buy it or get my friends to buy it and try it. For example Snus. It is a spit less chew. I don't smoke or dip or ANYTHING like it. But I pulled up to a Circle K one day and there is was. Right there on the door. Snus...it's new....it's great...it had to be mine. See I'm just so conflicted! I have a friend that dips and secretly smokes. So I asked if he'd ever tried it.

HAPPINESS! He had tried it and even better...he had some on him. He took it out and it smelled like spearmint, apparently it tasted like it too. My soul could be a peace. :) I'm creating a page of things I've tried, shows and movies I've tried....look to the right...thats where you'll find it.

No comments: