Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

And the winner is.....

ME! I know, I know. Not many people would be as THRILLED as I am to win something from a craft site...but those people are not me! I'm stoked! Thank you www.smallfineprint.com I got a bunch of random silk flowers, I have add those amazing flowers to my collection and what you get are the flowers below.

The first picture is a group of flowers for my nieces and I....the youngest niece is 9 wks hence the small flower.


The polka-dots were mine and everything else I won...again YAY ME!

These next ones are for my roommate. She's always telling me that she wished that I had brown flowers. So when I won some...I made the roomie some...and well the blue and green one was because I'm nice.



These next flowers were inspired by Wicked..an AMAZING musical! ;)

The last two are just for fun and just for me! And for those of you who are wondering....yes...I wear flowers all the time!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Love the flower clips. Too cute. I am glad you left a message on my blog. I didn't realize you were blogging. Great way to keep up on what you have been up to since I am awful about emailing. :)